Click below to register for the 2nd Annual MHSD Recovery Walk on April 4th!
To ensure that person-centered support and services are available and are provided to eligible individuals with mental illness, addictive disorders and intellectual and/or developmental disabilities in Orleans, Plaquemines and St. Bernard parishes.
If one of these applies to YOU, there is NO WAIT for addiction services at MHSD:
– Pregnant women who are substance users
– Women who are substance users with dependent children
– Intravenous drug users
Who We Serve
- All age groups;
- Residents of Orleans, Plaquemines and St. Bernard Parishes;
- Uninsured or Medicaid eligible individuals;
- Individuals suffering from mental illness;Example: depression, anxiety, PTSD, etc.
- Individuals suffering from addiction;Example: alcohol, opioid/cocaine, gambling, etc.
- Individuals who have an intellectual or physical impairment that occurred before the age of 22 years old.Example: down syndrome, autism, epilepsy, etc.