At Metropolitan Human Services District, we employ individuals that share in our core values of Collaboration, Communication and Trust. We treat all persons served with the highest respect as we strive to be a Center of Excellence in the community. Among all the behavioral health agencies in the tri-parish area, we employ and contract with the largest number of licensed clinical staff serving Orleans, St. Bernard and Plaquemines parishes.
Please visit HERE for employment opportunities.
LaSOR-LSUHSC Employment Opportunity (Statewide)
LSUHSC-NO is recruiting for several positions to work on the LaSOR project: Addiction Psychiatrist and Program Coordinator based in New Orleans, and Spoke Care Teams (SCTs) based throughout the state (LMHPs & RNs). Each SCT position (1RN and 1 LMHP) are assigned to one of the 10 LGE catchment areas throughout the state and require routine travel within each region. A link is provided below for each position. Please click on the link and follow application instructions indicated for any position you qualify for and wish to apply.
Located in Greater New Orleans Area:
Addiction Psychiatrist: https://lsuhsc/job.id=3228
Program Coordinator: https://lsuhsc/job.id=3236
RN3 (SCT): https://lsuhsc/job.id=3264
Located in one of the 10 LGE catchment areas throughout the state of Louisiana
LMHP (SCT): https://lsuhs/jobs.id=3272
RN2 (SCT): https://lsuhsc/job.id=3266
Part Time Assisted Outpatient Treatment (AOT) Case Manager
- Seeking: Case manager to assist with development and maintenance of the AOT program
- Part-time: 20 -25 hour per week on average
- A Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Sociology, Psychology, Criminology, or related human services field and two years of work experience in a human services position
- Valid state issued driver’s license, in good standing
Part Time Licensed Practical Nurse for Crisis/Outreach.
- Seeking: LPN to assist with community outreach
- Part Time. Must be available to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as most outreach will be conducted during festivals, parades, and other events.
- Current Louisiana Practical Nursing license
- Certification in CPR
- 2 years’ experience in hospital, clinic or physician’s office
Opioid Epidemic Employment Opportunities
- Seeking: Registered Nurses (RN) & Licensed Mental Health Professionals (LCSW,LAC,LPC)
- Full-time positions are available for up to 3 years
- Positions are available Statewide
- LSUHSC will be accepting resumes online
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions (subject: LaSOR employment) and click HERE for more information.